Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Dawn Raids




Dawn Raids - By Dadak Su

Tears running down my face as my siblings were taken away from me I looked and stared at them until they vanished through the darkness. Blue and red lights flashing around my neighborhood I hear screaming and shouting from people across me. As the police yells at them at the same time. In the blink of an eye I could only see them from a faint distance but I could hear the siren of the cops going miles and miles far away.

I booked a flight and I saw different of colors but I really did not know what it was but then soon as I landed I stepped out it felt cold and the breeze goes past me I saw people instead of coconut trees I saw cars instead of brown legs. I don’t know where I am at so I walked of and I see buildings instead of huts I see people walking their dog instead of us we chase the pigs around.

By Dadak-Su
It started from 1970's and ended at 1980's.
Police and Pacific islanders were involved in the fight around the 19's.

It first started when the white people ask them if they wanted to make money and they accepted it so they said okay but you are only aloud to stay here for three months so then past three months the people from the pacific did not want to go home so they over stayed and they made as many as they could and sleep over there house so the police could not find them.

It happen when the pacific people over stayed and try to get away from the cops because they did not want to go back and just sweat in the hot burning sun.

White people were racist because they did not like the brown people in their country so they told the police and the police chased them down every single night trying to catch each and everyone of them and send them back to the pacific.

The white people felt bad and mean to the pacific people so they let them lived here peacefully with there family and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment