Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

About me

Hi my name is Dadak Su and I am 12 years old. I live in Glen Innes and a house of 3 but my dad is gone back to Myanmar to visit so it is only me and my mum I go to Glen Taylor School.

I am fat and I have a long hair. My eyes a brown like a wooden table. My favorite subject at school is reading because I get to relax outside and read at the same time. And my favorite color is purple and my talent is eating because I can eat a lot of food. In the future I wish I was a Billionaire and I like watching movies like comedies and cartoons and I watch those kind of series on Netflix. And when we have school holidays I play games or if I play too much me and family members go camping but not just me my mum and dad we bring my cousins and little nessies.

And my goal is to be a Police officer and if I want to be a police officer I will have to be smart and If I become one me and my parents will be very proud of me and myself.


2 comments:

  1. I like how you were using
    good languages in your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dadak su I loved reading your blog it was interesting but you do have to check before posting don't you think.

    ReplyDelete