Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

I am looking forward to achieve my goals this year so then I can be better next year. My friends and my family are looking up for me at school so then I can reach my own high level for my age at school.
My name is Dadak-su I like to do quick writes every morning at school. I enjoy being with my friends at school and doing my learning with them. My challenge is to be a higher level then I am right now. I am looking forward to achieve my goals at school so then I can get a new record.
Hi welcome to my blog my name is Dadak-su. I am a year 7 I go to Glen Taylor school my I enjoy doing maths at school I can not wait for our school events it is  coming this year. I really want to achieve my goals and get a higher level for my age. Thank you for looking at my blog and I hope you can know more about me and my learnings at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment